South Valley Tour Cusco, Tipon, Piquillaqta, Andahuaylilla Half Day
Our little excursion to the South Valley for half a day, also known as “The Andean Baroque Route”, lasts approximately 6 hours. We include a perfect combination of more Religious Archeology, here we mention it:
The San Pedro Church, is considered as “The Sistine Chapel of America” by World Monuments Fund, who find the best religious images and the structure of Popular Renaissance style, European Classical Baroque and with a Razo de Mudejar sky style. With many years of antiquity, Built in the 16th century of 1626, located in the picturesque town of Andahuaylillas.
Tipon, each archaeological site or Ruins in Cusco, built by the Inca or Pre-Inca culture, are built with a Single purpose, as well as Tipon, an Agrarian Experimentation center with a sub-Terrane Hydraulic System on a mountain where it cannot be carried Water. They brought the Water for Their Crops, they were just good at implementing their terraces.
Pikillaqta, a small town considered as a ceremonial center, with urban designs of streets, squares, warehouses or colcas with supplies from Water Channel systems, with more than 700 Buildings made by the Wari Culture, year 700 and 800 AD.
Enjoy this South Valley Cusco Half Day Tour.
Time of Tour
DETAILS OF South Valley Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Language: Spanish & English
- Price: 45.00
- Available Hours: 8am approx. pick up from your lodging
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Type: Cultural and Religious
- Includes: Our best Cusco Guides and Tourist Bus
- Does not include: Ticket of Tickets to the Mentioned Sites, Meals, Drinks, others not mentioned in the Program
- It has all the COVID – 19 Bio Security Protocol
PLACES TO VISIT
- Tipon, Inca Ruins (Visit inside)
- Pikillaqta, Pre-Inca Ruin (Visit inside)
- Sistine Chapel of America, Church of San Pedro Andahuaylillas (Visit inside)
What Our Clients Say
TO CONSIDER BEFORE BOOKING
Are you in a group of more than 8 people?
Request your Discount for this South Valley Tour Cusco, for a group of 3 or more People, Here
How to book the South Valley Tour Cusco?
Making the reservation is very easy and doesn’t take more than 2 minutes, fill in your name, email and telephone number or WhatsApp and click on the reserve button.
Does the Tour always leave?
Yes, our tour always leaves, in case of seeing protests or any inconvenience we will notify you in advance.
Can I cancel or modify my South Valley Tour Cusco?
Can’t attend our Tour? no problem let us know 48 hours in advance to modify or cancel your reservation, here
- The Best Guides of Cusco
- Instant Booking Confirmation
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Guides accredited by the Peruvian state
Explore Our Tours
Top Best Destinations in Perú, Incredible Offers
Sacred Valley Tour
City Tour in Cusco
Rainbow Mountain Tour
Humantay Lake Tour
Maras Moray Tour
South Valley Tour
Tours in three Cities of Peru Fully Customized